View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:15 PM
clarkson_fan
Master Fan

I love this season so much! It is the best, like everyone has said. And yes, it is mainly because of PJ, because not only was the build-up amazing, but once they got there, it was amazing as well. The earlier season is a little off, what with Dawson and Eve, Andie not only cheating once with Pacey, but then cheating again on the PSATs. Andie was just a little cheater for a couple of months, wasn't she? And then she lied with that whole Rob thing. And it was pretty obvious and i don't like how she played Pacey like that, but i'm glad he made the decision on his own that they just weren't right for each other.

But those were some low point, even in those episodes that it happened, there were some great points...particularly the PJo moments

And i frankly didn't really care about Henry. So i didn't care much about the Henry/Jen relationship. I neither hated or liked Henry. Although he was a little annoying. lol

And i just LOVE Jack and Jen. They are so cute and they have the best friendship. I think even if Jack wasn't gay, that they would still end up being the best of friends. Thats whats so special about their friendship, because its not just based on the romance aspects of close relationships or sex or "We'll be together forever" type stuff. The fact that he is gay isn't holding them back or anything like that. They even tried the sex thing in season 4 even though he was gay. It is real. Those types of friendships are the best.
clarkson_fan is offline   Reply With Quote