View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Seersha
Obsessed Fan

S3 is my favourite season simply because of the Pacey/Joey romance. I can admit that. The build up of that friendship/romance was PERFECT.

Unfortunately, S3 started out rocky and there are several not-so-good episodes and/or plot-lines (Eve, I'm talking to you). In theory Dawson and a "bad girl" might have been OK if executed well, but it just wasn't.

Thankfully there were little PJo moments (e.g. the dock scene at the end of 3x01) to get me through those bumps.

Aside from the beautiful P/Jo romance (which is thoroughly discussed elsewhere ), I think another strong point was the Grams/Jen/Jack family dynamic. I love the Jen/Jack friendship. Didn't like Henry, particularly, or the Henry/Jen relationship.

The Gale/Mitch story-line was OK, but did get a little tedious. I'm glad they found their way back together though, that did need to be resolved one way or another (breakup or makeup for reals). I do kind of feel like their wedding was overshadowed by the other plot-lines in that episode, which is a bit of a shame as perhaps it could have been more of an "event" story-line, but I guess we know what the real event was for that episode!

I don't know if I can pick a favourite episode, I have a few and "Stolen Kisses" is definitely one of them!

Hmm... there is probably loads more to discuss, but that's all from me for now. So happy you bumped this thread, Rach, thanks!

Last edited by Seersha; 09-19-2010 at 03:02 PM
Seersha is offline   Reply With Quote