View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 05:56 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He's really becoming part of the town and I can say that I'm not sad about it. I kinda like Jake, but I know it won't last long. It didn't before. I know he'll piss me off again, give him time!
I liked Jake..but at the time...I wanted him to piss me off as well. I wanted something to make Nina leave him because I so wanted her to be with Andy.
Quote:
Yes! And Delia getting her "Aunt Flo" (oh Andy ). I felt great for her, empowered. But then Andy, being the man, he had to go and tell the coach that another reason for them to know she's a girl. Andy JUST DOES NOT THINK LIKE A FATHER. SOmetimes I wonder if Andy thinks about what he says before he BLURTS them out. Oh Andy, you have lots to learn in my Season 5 buddy, LOTS.
I found that scene unbelievable! Poor poor embarrassed Delia! Stupid stupid Andy. And stupid stupid coach who LOUDLY repeated what Andy said so that EVERYONE on the team would hear.

Didn't you just love Ephram's scene with Delia? "Daaaaaaad!!!"

Quote:
And obviously Andy is still on the GUILT TRIP with Amanda. Seriously, has he thought about what he's doing.
I could never get over Andy and Amanda and how sleazy and immoral the whole thing was.

As far as throwing Andy off the Kissing Bridge? Too bad Edna blew it up!

Quote:
Even though it was wrong of the instructor to tell Amy that she's ten pounds overweight and about sixteen years too late, but it's reality.
Yes, but I still think that Instructor was a jerk.

Quote:
But I loved the talk that Amy and Delia had. Amy is right and I believe that that conversation helped Amy as much as it did Delia. Oddly, those girls are going through the same situations, just the dymanics are quite different. I just want them to have more conversations in the future about growing up. But alas, with convos on this thread, I don't think that happens. And her first cramps. I feel for her. I was so excited when I was 'growing up' and now, not so much
Yes, I love Delia/Amy interactions...make sure you have loads of them in your Season 5!