View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Imaginary_Vanity
Loyal Fan

Yay! I have someone to talk too I dont really 'get' the Jane/Lisbon ship, I love Jane and Lisbons interaction its a core part of a show but romanticly I just don't like them. It feels like because Lisbon has the most scenes with Jane where automaticly supposed to ship them. Main character syndrome maybe

Jane and Van-pelt have the best romantic chemistry on the IMO, they always seem to be flirting with each other , I hope they have more scenes together in the 3rd season, im not holding my breath but they did seem to have more scenes together in the latter half of season two so thats a good sign.

Patrick say's that to grace in 2x21, here's the full quote (Ive watched the scene so many times Im border line obsessed )

Patrick: Hey Grace
Grace: Hey
Patrick: Um, If I wanted to go away by the ocean, you know somewhere close. Kindof a resort type place thing...
Grace: Spa treatments?
Patrick: Yeah, Yeah that type of thing. Exactly, of yeah, thats what im talking about. Um, is there any places you would recommend?
Grace: Im kinda busy here Jane
Patrick: Well, couldnt you just look it up on your computer, it'll take you like ten seconds.
Grace: Why dont you do it yourself?
Patrick: I got you a nougat bar from the vending machine over there
*Grace smiles lightly*
Grace: Give me ten minutes
Patrick: You are the queen of my heart Grace
Grace: Ummhumm

Yes please add me! Grace and Patrick will always hold my heart. I'll toletrate Lisbon/Jane if it comes to that, because I love both characters, but Grace and Patrick will always hold my heart.
Jess

Last edited by Imaginary_Vanity; 09-06-2010 at 03:50 PM
Imaginary_Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote