View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:17 AM
tversky
Master Fan

I thought you guys might be interested in what a poster named lari23 just posted in the main S&S thread:

Quote:
I bought a french magazine today, there was an ED/Leighton's interview when they were shooting in Paris.

I translate some parts for you.

What can you tell us about Clemence poesy:
Ed: She is fantastic. When I met her, I've realize that she played in my favorite movie "Bon Baisers de bruges" with Colin farrel.

So I was very impress. She's a wonderfoul actress.

Why do you think Chuck is gonna fall in love with her: (yeah right ;D)

Ed: Chuck is gonna be quite smitten with her but his heart is not available right now. He treat her right, he is sincere but I think he love what she represente, a way to escape his past. She don't know the old chuck so he can't be himself with her.He is attracted by the quite life without problems of this french student. He see with her a chance to have a new life.

Would you like to sing in Gossip Girl?

Ed: I would like to see Chuck sing a song just for Blair. Something a la Frank Sintra, I think it would be quite fitting...

What is the first question people ask you?

Leighton: When Chuck & Blair are gonna be together again. The fans care about that a lot, and I've to say me too! I love their relationship and working with Ed is very thrilling. The scenes with him are usually my favorites because we have a great alchemy. Our harmony makes our relationship credible, we trust each other and aren't afraid of going too far in the intimate scenes.

So Chuck & Blair are going to be a couple are not?

Leighton: Well the writers are giving us a hard time. In Paris, Blair discover that Chuck

have a new girlfriend played by Clemence Poesy. Blair is definitely not ready to forgive him. So, when she comes back to N.Y, she wants to forget Chuck Bass. But lets hope that it's not forever because these two are made for each other.

Why don't you like when Blair is being a bitch? (:-(((()

Leighton: I'm have a hard time to understand er when she's mean. In the first season, I've made a big effort not to hate her. But since her relationship with Chuck we've seen the human in her that's why I think they need each other. Blair is much more pleasant when she's happy in love.