View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 08:16 PM
AlienK
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans
Holy Shiznick.. its Kelly.. Good lord woman where have you been? I hope that RL is treating you well, stop by more often
Well, I disappeared around February because my computer basically blew up. We couldn't get it to turn on or anything, and we didn't get a new one until April. I tried to log in at school, but they had ff blocked because it's a "message board" and my school does not tolerate the use of computers unless it's educational

RL has been really busy too.... but it's going really well. I've got a job now (I know, what a shocker!) and a boyfriend (who is as good looking as our man Josh.... not even kidding you!) and I'm about to start my senior year. Not to mention that I had prom, and a community play, and all that jazz.... How have you been?
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!