View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

What were your greatest disappointments in your life?
Hm... can't really think of any right away. If you'd count it as an disappointment - even though it is more a regret - that I wasn't able to spent more time with my grandmother on my mom's side of the family. She died way too early. I remember her as a very sweet, caring and wise person and would have loved to learn lots of things from her.

What would you do if you won the lottery?
Not necessarily stop working, that's a given. Otherwise, give some to charities, my family, put some of it away for later, maybe build a house and/or a huge library and most certainly go on several trips to locations all around the world.

If money were no object and you were guaranteed to be successful, what job would you do as a career?
First and foremost, go to uni and study something like history (yes, I know, not the most interesting subject for some). Then maybe work as a librarian or historian and if I had any talent at writing probably combine those two jobs to become a writer

If you could meet and have dinner with any person who ever lived, who would it be and why? What would you ask that person?
Only 1 person? Hm... several come to mind, but I think I'd go with Leonardo DaVinci. As what to ask him - first and foremost, what inspired him, made him come up with all the things he developed and worked on. Which of his inventions he's proud of and which he'd rather forget. Did he ever think he'd leave such a lasting impression? And lots of other things that would most likely come up during the dinner