View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:19 AM
WalaBridget
Fan Forum Star

Meredith&Derek
theme song
scene.survivor

. . . because their song makes our hearts melt into a big huge lame love-sick puddle

Rules: Vote for you Least Favorite Scene
5 Votes and the round is up
Don't Vote out Noelle's favorite
01)
And I'm sure she's really great. But, Derek, I love you. In a really, really big "pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window" unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me.

02)
Waiting rooms are full of people hoping for good news. She was the only one who looked like she had completely given up.

03)
I'm a girl with abandonment issues. You have to sleep with me from now on.

04)
We never had that. He never felt that way about me.

05)
You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Someone who won't complicate your life. Someone who won't hurt you. He's the better guy, Meredith. ... I'm walking away.

06)
Now all I can say is that I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you forever. I'm a little late. I know I'm a little late telling you that. But I just want you to take your time, you know. Take all the time you need cause you have a choice to make. And when I had a choice to make, I chose wrong.

07)
Be extraordinary. She wasn't talking about surgery. ... She wasn't talking about surgery at all.

08)
We're not finished yet. I'm not finished loving you.

09)
For when we get it right. Because we will. We will succeed and we will save someone.

10)
This is intended for Dr. Grey.

11)
I don't want to spend another day not being married to you.

12)
What a nice way to wake up to.

13)
They don't tell you when you become a doctor it's gonna be like this. They don't tell you that you lose more patients than you save. Sixteen. I'm sick of the death.

14)
POST IT! You can't call 'post-it'.

15)
And? AND.. I LOVE YOU.

16)
You're drawing on the wall.

17)
KISS ME. I'M NOT GONNA DIE. I PROMISE. Good cause that would be the worst break-up ever.

Votes
#2 Kem
#13 Wala, Jaje, Lena, Gaby,Noelle

did I forget any votes ?