View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Tina
Fan Forum Star

New 20in20 for next round?

Thanks to Kate for bringing up the idea.

What do you guys think about changing pace for the next 20in20?

Here are the rules that I got from the LJ community.

RULES:
-When you sign up, you're going to choose a number. Behind that number there's a celebrity. It can be a musician, actor or actress.
-Along with the themes and rules, you'll find out which celebrity you'll be working with in your icons.
-When you sign up, please make sure you'll participate not matter what celebrity it is. Because that's a spot someone else could occupy.
-You will have 20 days to make 20 icons of your subject.
-All icons must be made specifically for this community, each round you decide to participate in. No prior work can be submitted.
-Once you've signed up to enter the challenge you will be given moderated posting access which means a mod must approve the post before it can be viewed.
-You can either link us to your icon journal giving 3 examples, not just banners link to your icon post or you can post them here under a cut, still giving 3 examples before it.
-All icon posts must be public.
-Your icons need to fit livejournal standards of: under 40kb, 100x100 and either .png, .gif, or .jpg file format.
-There is NO ANIMATION, unless used as a theme.
-Please make sure that there are no questionable content. No nudity, etc. If you think that something may be questionable, just ask.

SETS:
-10 default themes. The themes will be altered each round.
-5 icon set following one Category.
-5 icon set of Artist's Choice. This means you can make any icons you want.

What I was thinking, and when you go to sign up, you give me a subject, I'm put them all together, scramble them up, and number them. You pick a number, and that's the actor, actress, or musician you will do.