View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Rukia
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for your answers, Belle and Gabriela!

Quote:
I also didn't notice some of the outfits she wore when there was the montage of her dates with Lon.
Yeah, these were lovely!

Quote:
I wanted to see what happened at the inn between Lon/Allie. I wanted to see Lon's reaction and how he handled everything and what Allie told him. I like to imagine he got pissed off. Otherwise, he was waayy too nice of a character.
That would've been nice to see Lon angry. I wouldn't mind seeing Allie get told off by him. She deserved it for cheating on him like that... he's such a nice guy!

Quote:
I'm actually not a huge fan of Allie's character either...she's a little to immature and over the top. She made their relationship a bit less epic than it could have been.
I completely agree with you, Gabriela. Noah was definitely more 'mature' of the two in the relationship. Allie was really whiny. It kinda made me feel that she didn't really deserve that happy ending with Noah. Noah totally deserved it though -- I don't know why I'm siding with him more -- he just seemed like he suffered more of the two.

Quote:
It's good in Allie's case because it helps her make the right decision, but it's sad to think that her mom feels that way while married to her dad. One of my favorite scenes though is when her mom gives her the letters back...it's such a redeeming moment when we realize she kept them.
I hadn't thought of Allie's and her mother's relationship in that much depth, but yes, that moment did bring a better light to her mother as a person.

Quote:
But I do like the fight they have the on dock.
That was quite intense, which I liked. And it also led to a quite intense (for a PG-13 movie) love scene.

I'm glad you guys liked my twist ending. It totally wouldn't have been a Nicholas Sparks book though, but it totally would've been more interesting. To me at least.