View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Rukia
Obsessed Fan

You don't have the DVD, Belle? Anyway, even though I've watched it with commentary lots of times, I haven't watched it recently, but here's what I remember. Wes Craven mentioned how interesting it was in how Jackson and Lisa interacted with each other on the plane. He's keeping her hostage, but when they argue with each other, they kinda keep it hush-hush, like they're an actual couple having a fight but trying to hide it. Wes and the other commentators also remarked how there's an underlying trust between the two in a way. For instance, Lisa made a deal with Jackson that if she makes the call, he'll make the call to call off the assassin that's keeping eye on her dad. She actually trusted him to go through with his promise. Oh, and they also mentioned how Jackson's attracted to Lisa and how he knows he'll never have a woman like Lisa in his life due to what he does for a living.

This probably sounds all convoluted and confusing, but trust me, it was all very intriguing when you actually listen to it while watching the movie. And there's more than what I've said here, too. I just can't seem to recall the rest!