View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:02 PM
retro physical
Fan Forum Hero

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Omg. It was so amazing.

I don't know where the wire thing to hook up the camera to the computer so I can upload pictures is, but I'll ask my dad later tonight.

It was unbelievable! I didn't think it was possible, but I think I enjoyed it more than the first concert! It was really different though. It was more like a play, there was a set and props and some dialogue. It was really cute.

When we got there, there was hardly anyone in the arena, but Lady Starlight was on stage DJing and dancing around. People around me were like, "Who is this woman??" It didn't seem like anyone knew who she was.

Semi Precious Weapons performed. And they basically did the exact performance that they did last concert. It was fun. I felt so awkward though because there was still hardly any people around us, like, the whole section around us was empty and I was getting so worried, but it filled up later. But yeah, so there was hardly anyone around and I felt like I was the only one up and dancing.

Then... Gaga performed.

She sang Vanity and she was like, "Sing it super fans!!" And I felt like I was the only one singing the lyrics around me.

She also sang You and I. And it was so cute. There was this completely drunk guy next to me and after she performed Speechless, (which omg, was so beautiful! She kinda switch up the melody and notes a bit and wow, it was just really gorgeous!! ) he was screaming and in really deep voice, "Sing You and I!!! You and I!!!" It was hysterical!

The whole show was just so ****ing epic! The set, the props, the dancers... And the seats we had were incredible!!!

And she was so adorable. Ooh, except she kind of almost fell when she was walking down some stairs at one point. But she caught herself. Thank God.

When she called a fan in the audience, she invited her to come closer to the stage because she was really far away, and Gaga was like, "I kind of like that section though because that's where all the bull**** goes on since there's no security." And then in like, the cutest kind of sing-songy voice she was just like, "Bull****, bull****." It was random and adorable and hilarious. And then she was like, "Oh, I have to go, I have a another call... *answers phone* Beyonce?" And then she sang Telephone.

And like the first leg of the tour, she did the Tinkerbell thing again. She was like, "I wasn't very popular in high school so I kind of abuse this part of the show." And she kind of giggled And again, she laid down on the floor and told us she was like Tinkerbell, and we have to scream and yell for her to live.

Oh, the Westboro Baptisit Church was there protesting, though I didn't see them. I haven't seen videos and stuff from her other shows, so it could be that she does it in the other shows, but she talked a lot (more than what she did at her last concert) about how God and Jesus love us no matter our skin color, political views, or sexual orientation is. And of course, the crowd was going insane and crazy.

She is just so inspirational and incredible and amazing. There's really no words to describe what it feels like to be at a concert with all these people who share nothing but love for Gaga and each other. It's insane and crazy, but it's really beautiful.

I'll post pictures later tonight!!