View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Belden
Passionate Fan

A little snippet from an interview with the actor who plays young Jacob. I wonder what Josh's mentoring tips on about life in general were?

Quote:
Although he had limited on-screen appearances with the regular Lost cast, Duty did have the chance to spend time with several of the show's actors in-between scenes. "I played guitar with Terry O'Quinn, and I also played Scrabble with Jorge Garcia [Hurley], who is really good, so he owes me a rematch when he gets back to the mainland," says the actor with a chuckle.

"On my first day of the next-to-last episode of the season, What They Died For, I was in the wardrobe and make-up truck when Evie [Evangeline Lily, who plays Kate], came right over to me, said, 'Hi,' and started talking with me. She's one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met, and she's also a very natural and nice person who's always present when she's doing a scene with someone. Josh Holloway [Sawyer] is a lot of fun, too. He's very cool and he actually gave me some good mentoring tips on life in general. Henry Ian Cusick [Desmond] and I hung out as well and played this game where we would hit acorns off a tree. He won, so he also owes me a rematch. And Matthew Fox, who plays Jack, is a very dedicated and professional actor and I learned quite a bit from watching him act."
Lost's Kenton Duty - Duty Calls - SciFiAndTvTalk