View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 03:16 AM
Chase.This.Light
Fan Forum Hero

918 - Upgrade

Zod continues to pose as "The Blur" and asks Lois to investigate one of Tess' secret labs. An explosion rocks the lab, and Lois is rescued by John Corben who was a subject of multiple experiments. While investigating the explosion, Clark is exposed to red kryptonite. An infected Clark takes Zod to the Fortress. Tess turns to Chloe for help and they send in Corben to stop Clark from revealing all his secrets.

Lois Lane's Lines:

Okay my blurry butt kicking friend, you were right. Tess of the uber villains is up to no good. She’s holding more meteor rock here than there probably is in all of Smallville. Something tells me the reason is behind that curtain.

Tell that to the bean counters in HR. They didn’t want to chip in to buy extra letters to spell ‘Henrietta’.

How’d you get in here? How did I get in here?

I was chasing down a red hot lead and then hit a dead end.

You know I was just, I was trying too hard to open up my The Hangover DVD, you know with Dad’s Swiss army knife. He was sure I wouldn’t put it to good use. Wanna kiss it better, soldier?

I’m sorry, Smallville, it’s Randall. It could be the story of the century. I can’t risk a potential coulda woulda shoulda.

Yeah she’s running a secret underground facility at 4th and Lincoln where she’s testing some form of meteor rocks, but score one for the obvious column. I think you already knew that since you saved me from an early obituary, right?

Said the man who swatted me around like a tetherball on our last arena challenge.

You did kind of go phantom of the boiler room the last time you entered stage right.

When you’re free and clear and planting your homestead spike in the badlands then I’ll send you the sayonara.

Tess, how not surprised am I to see you here. By the way, this is the least-secret secret lab I’ve ever been in...twice.

I saw what you did to Corben. I was on the bus when you sent me on a train trip to Mount Rushmore. You can’t cover this up, Tess!

God, do you take lessons in how to do that?!

Wow, that’s a scary high pedestal of adjectives you just put me on.

Oh...me? John, that means a lot, but I’m with someone else. He’s a little on the squeaky side, so I probably won’t pull back the curtain and reveal our wild and crazy ride, but he is it for me.

919 - Charade

Lois investigates the early prison release of ex-District Attorney Raymond Sacks but he threatens her with a gun when confronted. The Blur saves her, but is captured on film by a delivery guy who plans to sell the photo to Sacks. Lois and Clark each attempt to thwart the delivery of the photo and run into Maxwell Lord, a wealthy tycoon and Checkmate operative, who is trying to learn The Blur's identity to eliminate him. Meanwhile, Chloe discovers Zod's secret.

Lois Lane's Lines:

"How do you get yourself into these things, Lane?"

"Clark and I don't spat. There was no spatting."

"I kinda noticed that Clark has this thing for telescopes..."

"Tonight's the night. In the words of the general, it's time to drop the 'L-bomb.'"

"Sometimes, I swear you have more than two hands."

"Either that kiss altered my sense of time and space or this place is busier than usual."

"Can't wait for tonight."

"Hey, it's me, Lois. Guess you're out. Strange to think that I can leave a message for the Blur -I mean, well not strange weird, it's just - you know what I mean, it's hard to picture the Blur screening his calls. Not that you'd be screening my calls or anything but [BEEP]... Me again, got cut off. You know, that's not a lot of time for someone to leave a message. I mean, that beep comes at you pretty fast. Then again, you are the Blur, of course I'm sure you like it fast, but I just - here's the deal. I'm on a story about our deadly ex-D.A. Now, normally I'd be working with my partner in reporting, but I want to keep him safe, secure, and as far away from Sacks and his murderous mob as I can. Clark's not bulletproof, but you are. Be my wingman?"

"Mr. Sacks, Lois Lane from the Daily Planet. You may remember me from the roof of the Daily Planet."

"You have no idea what it means that you trusted me enough to let me help you these past weeks. I have never felt such a sense of purpose in my entire life. Whatever you need, you can count on me."

"No, Clark, I am sure he is dying to tell me. But how can anyone who cares about me put me in that kind of position? If I knew his true identity, then every low-life with high hopes of hurting him would come after me. And he would never put me in that kind of danger just to get a secret off his back! That's why I trust him."

"Piece of cake."

"Oops. Sorry about your million dollars."

"You're here. I-I can't know who you are. I'd give anything to see your face... to know your name. But you can't protect us if we know who you are. I understand that now."

"But I do need you! And maybe I didn't realize it until it was too late, but this is the most important part of my life."

"When I'm with you, it's about more than what I want, who I want. It is something that is bigger than me."

"I've been talking to the Blur, Clark - doing things for him, sharing things with him, that I couldn't share with you."

"It's not like this, with you. I wish you could understand what it felt like to have this - a calling. A duty, to people and the world..."

921 - Hostage

Much to Clark's surprise, Martha Kent returns to Smallville with her new boyfriend, Perry White in tow. Lois and Perry realize they are both working on the same story about the Red Queen, and decide to team up, which ultimately puts them in serious danger. Chloe helps Clark search for the Book of Rao, which they believe contains information on how to stop Zod and his army.

Lois Lane's Lines:

If you can’t recognize my butt in a pair of jeans then what are you thinking about?

Well excuse me for getting between a man and his tractor, but our unemployment situation has just gone to defcon one.

My phone just got turned off, because the Planet stopped paying my cell bill, and half my wardrobe is being held hostage at the dry cleaners’. To top it off, it’s as if you’re expecting me to single-handedly save our unemployed derrieres, which lucky for you I have. I have found a story that will get us corner offices at the Planet with parking on P1 we just have to start now.

Hey, I have been pounding back double double expressos, just trying to keep us on some kind of a masthead and you’ve been doing what exactly?

Well here’s something that I can’t ignore. I need a purpose, some kind of bigger mission in life. You don’t seem to need that.

Oh my god, you’ve gotta forward this to my high school journalism teacher. Check it out, Mrs. Kreitzman, me and Perry White. Who’s sorry now beyotch?!

Too bad, Ahab, because I have something pretty big on the line too. It’s going to cause quite a splash.

This puppy sells itself. It is going to kick your story back to arts and leisure.

When I started investigating this shady redhead, I hit the mother lode. There are aliens here on our planet...and they are looking for this. The Book of Rao.

You gotta give some to get some.

I gotta hand it to you Mrs. K, running senate committees by day, cooking rocking meals by night. You put the ‘m’ in modern woman. Me, I put the ‘t’ in takeout.

Oh you know, everything’s peachy. You know us chocolate and peanut butter, yin and yang, Tarzan and Jane. Okay maybe not the pulling hair jungle love of it all.

That is exactly how I felt when I was talking to...this friend. We used to work together and when I helped him, it was like I had a higher purpose. Like I was saving the world.

It’s kind of like being in a chain gang with your ball and chain.

Mrs. K, I can’t keep lying to you. Clark and I aren’t working together at the Daily Planet, we were fired, and we aren’t taking it slow, we’re actually taking a break. The truth is, Clark, I need to find a way to make a difference with my life, and I realize now that I can’t look to you...or even the Blur to make that happen for me. I need to do it on my own. So maybe what we need right now isn’t a break...it’s a break-up.

My party’s are never that good.

We are officially a threat.

I know this phone is a direct line to Checkmate, so here’s my order: Red Queen, nothing on the side, just her... Oh right, Taco Dan’s? Is that the best you can come up with? I thought all you spy guys went to Yale... Oh no, Austin Powers, I have your number. I know that you work for a covert organization dedicated to defending the planet from an alien invasion, that your boss was Amanda Waller, and that that little chateau of yours in the Rocky Mountains was blown to bits, probably by aliens after the Book of Rao, which is why you’d better stop with this guac and chips act and get us some facetime with the Red Queen right now.

Maybe that really was a Mexican restaurant.

Looks like we’ve got an audience with the queen.

I think I could get used to this.

Oh my god, Perry. You’ve raised the dead! You have single handily brought my flat lined career back to life.

Normally, I would jump at the chance to run away from my problems, but after one day in the trenches with Perry White, I realized that I don’t have to go anywhere to find my higher calling. I just- I needed to find the hero inside of myself.

922 - Salvation

Zod unleashes his army upon the world, forcing Chloe to call in reinforcements from old friends. Zod tells Lois he is The Blur and asks her to steal the Book of Rao from Clark. Torn between Clark and The Blur, Lois asks Clark to come clean with her about everything but he refuses. Chloe and Oliver attempt to reconnect Watchtower's satellite system in order to fight the Kandorians but to Chloe's horror, Oliver gets caught on site and disappears. Tess attempts to stop Zod but he leaves her clinging to life. Clark and Zod battle for control of Earth.

Lois Lane's Lines:

(in 2013) "If you remember, I'm the one who said 2012 would be just another y2k scare, and I was right. Not to fear, White - if there's a scandal in the Pentagon, yours truly will be the one to find it."

(in 2013) "Clark would forget his head if it wasn't attached with a necktie. "

(in 2013) "Luthor is making a play for the Oval Office and White has me playing dodge ball with armchair quarterbacks at the Pentagon?! I can't believe it!"

(in 2013) "Olsen! Olsen! You had better be getting every pixel of this."

"I thought you said we'd never talk again. I'm glad you broke radio silence, but why now? (Zod steps out of the shadows) How can you be the Blur? That alien snatcher, Chisholm, shot you. I saw the wound."

"Look, I will admit that Clark's played the jealousy card once or twice, but you're wrong about him."

"For you. I would stay for you. Clark, as important as my career is to me...(sighs ) you are more important. I would give up Africa to be with you."

"It's not broken. (Voice starts to break) It's shattered."

"I hid it where I confessed to you that you were the most important person in my life."

"Can you ever forgive me for thinking he was you? Please say something. Anything."

(after being kissed by the Blur in an exhale of realization) "Clark!"