View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 03:00 AM
Belden
Passionate Fan

Thanks Misty! It is just being systematic I found a rough 'google' translation for the Marie Claire article. It is funny, but you get the general idea:

Page 1:
Quote:
Josh Holloway: his identity card
Name: HOLLOWAY. A family of Scottish descent, whose name literally means "hollow way". An uncle of Josh is a Baptist preacher. His great-grand- mother , Lula, was a writer.

First Name: JOSH. Diminutive Joshua. In Hebrew, "Yeshua" means "saved".

Date of Birth: July 20, 1969, San Jose, California. His family moved to Georgia when 2 years old. He was the youngest in a family of four boys.

Parents: FARMERS. In the small town of Free Home, Cherokee territory Blue Ridge Mountains. "We were raised the hard way. I walked feet bare until I entered school. "

High: EQUIVALENT OF LAC. And the first year of graduate studies at the University of Georgia.

First job: PICKUP OF HENS. "We had to recover the dead chickens and bring them to the incinerator. Dirty work! I also picked up bottles of soda to make me money. "

Crucial question: JOSH, alias "Sawyer", the bad boy of "Lost" will he saved at the end of the series? Answer on TF1.
Page 2
Quote:
Josh Holloway: seen from above
Cheeks: Hirsute. He abhors the beard of eight days imposed by his role. But admitted: "I too have a side bristling. I feel comfortable in the skin of this tough, irascible and disturbing. "

Menton: VOLUNTARY. Her success in fashion has made its debut in the comedy difficult, "I embodied the stereotype of model who wants to convert." After eight years in the galleys, he had even started training real estate agent.

Hair: GOLD. Impressed by his mane, a hairdresser offered him a capillary model to 17 years. During an exhibition, a New York branch of the landmark. Thus began his career as a top: "A profession of scatterbrained."

Eyes: OVERSEAS. Looking laser, fine lines killer, a mischievous dimple, a voracious mouth: advantages of perfect "bimboy. For five years, the magazine "People" ranking it among the celebrities most sexy of the planet.
Page 3
Quote:
Josh Holloway seen from below:
Heart: NOTED. By Yessica Kumala, of Indonesian origin, purchasing manager for a shop in Los Angeles: "I have a relationship of equality with women . The one I married (in 2004) is good, and for a long time! "They have a daughter a year, called Java.

Muscles: CONCRETE. Martial arts, snowboarding, sailing, muscle-: he maintains his shelves and his biceps abs hardened steel. Without suffering: "I love the sport and I've never been a puppy. "

Gesture: FIV. Believing to have failed the cast of "Lost" (he had forgotten his text), he smashes a chair against the wall. Stunned, the producer engages and changes the character's psychology to make it even more enraged.