View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
claudypritz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmurray (View Post)
And I kept thinking that this couple is somehow very different than what I imagined it to be. Before the hookup in S4, I hate to admit it but I thought if these two were to get together, Kelly would be in it mainly for the physical aspect of the relationship whereas Brandon wants a complete relationship.

I agree. Before they started dating, I never really wanted them together because, as a Brandon fan, I thought that Kelly was not really the type of woman that Brandon needed in his life; somehow I always pictured Kelly being incapable of having a serious/commited relationship with anyone (yes, she was that shallow to me ). I used to think that the only reason why she wanted Brandon so badly was because of his looks and also because he was very different from the guys she dated for years, and since she's attempting to clean up her reputation, Brandon was like the perfect guy for the job.

Of course I always thought that they would make such a hot couple, but that was not good enough for me, not when it came to Brandon's happiness b/c I always saw Brandon like this romantic guy waiting for his perfect girlfriend, and in my mind Kelly would end up hurting him sooner or later

Quote:
But starting from this episode on, I was so glad that I was wrong
me too, that scene in particular proved me wrong b/c I started seeing them both committed to their relationship and actually wanting it to work. Brandon showed her that he trusted her with his feelings, and I believe that fact was especially important to Kelly b/c she always felt kind of guilty and powerless after Jack died that she didn't know what to do to help Dylan. (I think that she herself said once that that was the beginning of the end for her relationship with Dylan) So I assume that it meant a lot to Kelly that Brandon shared with her how he was really feeling and also let her help him

Quote:
after Kelly said "Why don't you come to bed," I thought her way to make Brandon feel better was to simply sleep with him. Not that I mind if that happened.
same here.

Quote:
To me, the more they open up to each other, the more they wanted each other - hence making the sex even better.
Exactly, that deepened their relationship and made it more meaningful in all aspects.

Quote:
When I say that I wish I have what they have, it only hurts more to know that they didn't make it.
I know! it still hurts after that practically more than 10 years have gone by!

Claudia