View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:22 AM
Stay to the Lights
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the memories, the good times and bad. I bid you adieu.

I never thought this would come to this, but unfortunately it has.
As much as i hate to say it, i've decided that after alot of pondering and thought to close this board.
This has been such a hard decision and i've battled with this situation for some time now.

I always knew things wouldn't be easy since Sarah is such a private person and she isn't one who would be in the spotlight.
And things have been going downhill for the past year, even though her last MIA stint in between S3 and S4 of Prison Break was pretty bad.
I've come to the point where ive been feeling that posting is like something i have to do rather than something i want.
And the fact that i have felt that i couldn't let go of this board before because i feel without me, it wouldn't survive whether that sounds egotisical or not. And it would be selfish of me just to do something because its something I want.

So i think it's time to let go and move on.

But first i would like to think everyone who has made this board as great as it is, which includes everyone who has ever posted here and my previous co-mods as i wouldn't have been able to do all that i have for this board if it wasn't for them.

Thanks for all the memories i have made here, and in the process i have made many great friends which i will never forget and always remember and cherish every moment, every discussion.