View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 07:13 PM
misteriosa
Master Fan

JOSH HOLLOWAY | Women's Health Magazine

Quote:
What Men Think: Josh Holloway

Josh Holloway, star of Lost, has a sexy smile, down-to-earth charm, and some fun dating advice for you.

Elise Nersesian

What are you going to miss most about Lost?
The crew and cast—we're all a family now. The set is my comfort zone and much of my social life. But now it's time to explore. I hope something cool will come up. I would love to do a romantic comedy, because drama can be harsh.

Your character, Sawyer, is quite a con artist. What's the sneakiest thing you've ever done in the name of love?
I had a girlfriend, but I agreed to go to another girl's prom at a different school. My girlfriend busted me and broke a picture frame over my head. I believe it was a montage of photos of us. I didn't need stitches though. It was a nice, clean smash.

What are some things a man might find in a date's home that would scare him away?
One stuffed animal is fine, but if there are a lot, that's scary. Another warning sign is when a woman has too many pictures of herself around. And the worst: baby and bridal magazines!

What's the sexiest item of clothing a woman can wear?
The hottest thing is lingerie. The least sexy outfit is baggy sweat pants and a large T-shirt. And granny panties!

Cute, pretty, or hot—which type of girl does it for you?
It's nice if a woman has a bit of each. Cute is the fun part you play around with every day. Pretty is nice to look at. And hot is sex.

When are men happiest?
The times we're not under pressure of any kind, particularly from our relationship or work. When we're chilling and popping a beer at the end of the day. I call it man juice!

I guess there might be more in the magazine because of this:
Quote:
Want More? Subscribe Today and Save 80% Off the Cover Price!

Last updated: May 25, 2010 Issue date: June 2010
But I'm not sure.