View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:06 PM
jnnj
Loyal Fan

Oh, "fluffy" is a good word for them.

She looked so tipsy in that scene. That's part of the shower scene (for want of a better reference word for it), am I right? Flashbacks would be so nice, especially if we are dealing with a memory jog for Chuck. I'd like to see more of the NSCB quad interacting when they were younger.

If we get Serena pining for Nate, I think seeing her actively pursue Nate would be so very interesting to watch. And it won't be satisfying until Nate finally gives in and gives her another chance (after letting her prove her readiness and growth).

You know, I was just thinking of what she told Nate in 3.22 about wanting them to be "us" again. In addition to Serena putting her choices with men in relation to her issues with William's abandonment into perspective, I think one of the things I'd like to see the writers allow Serena to do in S4 in her interaction with Nate is be OK with allowing the complicated, messy stuff into their relationship. She needs to be OK when things aren't bubbly or happy all the time. She has to trust that things aren't going to absolutely fall apart if she opens up to him about what truly hurts her, and avoid the penchant to cope through escape. I don't know if I'm making any sense. It's late so it's possible that I'm just rambling.

ETA: Chels, if you're still here, I've got to get to bed. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler

Last edited by jnnj; 05-24-2010 at 11:26 PM
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote