View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:58 PM
JessLayne
New Fan

My theory is that they want be apart a whole year. I think season 6 will premier with something big happening and they have to come back together. Not too sure what that something could be. Maybe another serial killer case or since HH has said when it comes back B&B might not be in DC-Maybe Booth stumbles on something (like a bunch of bones..lol) and he's like I know just who to call. Or how awesome would it be if Booth's camp is attacked (Booth is not there when it happens) and Brennan is called in to help identify bodies...thinking Booth could be one of them but of course when she arrives he is there and they have a tearful reunion!
I don't think it's going to jump time...I could be wrong, but they can't stay away from each other that long and even if it is a year...crime fighting is sort of their thing...they just need a little break to realize that. I really think something will happen and the team will have to come back together. Bones will not be Bones without the sexy crime-solving duo!

Remember this:
Brennan: I don’t want to be a sexy scientist.
Booth: Well, that’s like me saying that I don’t want to be a sexy FBI agent. We can’t change who we are.
JessLayne is offline   Reply With Quote