View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:15 PM
thegaate
New Fan

Possibly the most brilliant move ever by the bones writers.

I post threads here sometimes. Not to often , usually after a more contriversial eppisode. I have been liking the show less and less lately but watching this eppisode I think that they may have just pulled something amazing.

Think about bones. Without Hodgins and Angela or Booth , Bones, no interns, just Cam and Sweets. Fox could built a whole new show from the ashes. They could fix everything wrong with the show now. Yes, they held on the BB romance to long but this could be the fix.

Ideas For This

1 They could start with cam and sweets picking up a whole new team of the best of the best (or the second best) psychiatric evaluations would be cool (an eppisode of nothing but them , showing us the candidates.

2 In my opinion BB have gotten pro at catching murderers. Everything they do... Is flawless. I also think this takes away a little of the show. Mistakes and room for mistake make a show suspencefull. IF BB made a mistake it would be terrible for the show because BB are supposed to be flaweless at what they do.

3 Now they could have a toatally new crew that has the same positions (FBI F.A , Bug Man, artists/computer tech.). They could compare the new charicters to the old charicters witch would be fasinating in itself.

4 They could pull Zach out of prison and have him be the F.A. Hell they could mold him now because hes been out for so long. they could have him as a hardcore dude. and more down to earth They next booth (exept brains for people smarts) . (or leave him the same just saying.)

5 They could start new with the relationships between characters. I know a lot of people on this site will disagree but the relationships in the previous seasons have been getting stale. After bones rejected him things went downhill like they got to the climax and dropped it. Its hard to pick that back up without a lot of time. The producers dont have time they need to entertain the audience not draw things out.
with a new crew they could entertain the audience with new budding friendships while in a sub story showing the BB relationship grow over time.

6 They could have the team miss something in a murder and let a killer walk just to show that the ending is not always a given.

7 As season 6 would be about the new crew season 7 could be about the old crew , all back from there respective trips now being challenged by the new.

Just saying, this could be fantastic.
thegaate is offline   Reply With Quote