View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 09:34 AM
misteriosa
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Call me silly, but I love so much that he refers to the ocean as a "she".
Maybe that's how fishermen are supposed to refer to it.

Quote:
Alaska is a bit extreme. But a lot of shows film in Canada. Do you think me and the snowy photoshoot would have a chance there?
I don't know. I'm thinking trees/forest for Canada, preferably during autumn.

Lost Interviews with Terry O'Quinn, Evangeline Lilly and Josh Holloway - Tuned In - TIME.com
Not much, but this is the part with Josh.
Quote:
Josh Holloway

On the season four finale reveal, and his role in concealing it:

"I was [filmed] in a coffin when they were trying to keep Terry O'Quinn's secret. They put me in a suit, and they put me in the coffin, and they shot it. I got to tell you, it pissed me off. Because even if you know you're not dead, you feel like you're dead for a minute."

On the comedy in Sawyer's dialogue, and how it plays off the show's drama:

"[Before Lost] I played some large, animated-type characters. They let me play with that a lot with Sawyer, which I liked. It was part of trying to find his humanity as well, because he was [in the early episodes] such a dick. He could be such a dick! He was that salty ******* that just told it like it was. Which was fun for a while, but you've got to find some likability in the guy if he's going to continue on. The nicknames helped. They gave me some great ones...

"But to make it live you also have to come to terms with who he really is. And he did some bad **** to people... The Island forced him to grow and he learned to care about people in ways that were completely foreign to his way of survival."

Read more: Lost Interviews with Terry O'Quinn, Evangeline Lilly and Josh Holloway - Tuned In - TIME.com