View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 04:35 PM
LPhhrdcLover
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Not some I made sure it's many
haha good girl! I want something NS related. Just something
We should probably be seeing this interview sometime tonight/tomorrow...depends on how long Kristen wants to keep us dangling.

Quote:
I'm reading only because I'm finding it hilarious! They are managing to piss of even who doesn't ship NS!
That's cause they're desperate to justify something that simply isn't justifiable, so they're talking crazy and reaching, and going over the top to the point that anyone even slightly objective would find it ridiculous. I said this from the very beginning that we knew Dan was going to get involved with NS in the finale, we're gonna have to deal with a summer of obnoxious DSers. I'm willing to put with it and ingore it cause I think in the end the show will knock them back to reality, so we don't have to bother.

Quote:
I deafened our Nate there though but now I give up whatever
Yes-that's the worst part, people who actually have the gull to attack Nate after the finale. NATE! That's being bitter and holding onto the past, because he's been freaking amazing this year, and Dan is just the epitome of supreme suckage right now. Its just not even worth it, those people will never change their minds, so don't waste your energy on them, that's the conclusion I had to come to awhile ago.
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
LPhhrdcLover is offline   Reply With Quote