View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:16 AM
goodnightboy
Master Fan

Do you know, I left the living room after Vettel passed the line thinking it was the end and I didn't see the Alonso / Schumacher incident at all! But now that I've read that article and seen the footage, while it looked great it's just against the rules. Come on! It says you can't overtake, full stop.

Forgot to mention one other thing - why was Masa not penalised for cutting the chicane? And honestly the stewards should have punished Barichello for thowing his steering wheel out (my bad, it was onto the path of the HRT car and not the McLaren, surprised there wasn't damage to the car though).

Yeah Red Bull are really in a class of their own. So much for the four-way fight predicted at the start of the year. Funny though, the driver points are quite equally spread out. I'm surprised at the lack of fight from McLaren and Ferrari, they're only still in it because Red Bull screwed up the first few races.

And I agree, Hamilton has had great races but been let down by the car's reliability. I still don't think it's a good idea to scold your race engineer where everyone can hear you though