View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 04:25 PM
TLA=Leyton
Supreme Fan

Ale, I promised you the first show I'll watch will be Alias, and I'll keep my promise. It's just that I have so much to study and I always feel terribly lazy when it comes to starting a new show But I'm sure I'll watch the pilot soon. I already have all the first season I'll let you know when I do

Keri, amazing post
So much WORD to all the Nate/Chuck points. I can't understand that after this exact episode there's still people talking about how crappy as a friend Nate is to Chuck and how Nate should move out the suite. I just don't get it. He should probably leave, I agree with that, cause right now what Chuck deserves is to be completely alone in order to maybe, just maybe, realize that he needs people as much as they need him and that if you love someone you don't schem against them. When you love someone you want the best for them, not the best for you even if that makes them suffer. He doesn't deserve Nate in his life now and even less Blair. He needs too make some radical changes before he gets to that point, starting with loving himself a bit. With all this I don't mean I hate Chuck, not in the least. I just think what he did to B and N is not defensible at all, not even by bashing Nate. I love the character and I'm looking forward to his redemption, but I'm so sick of hearing the same old story about Nate not being a good friend to him especially when he's been the worst boyfriend and friend in the last episodes. It's just wrong

And I'm not going to get started in all the CB S&S thread topic It's just too boring for people that don't think exactly like them. ICA with Ale

Last edited by TLA=Leyton; 04-28-2010 at 04:34 PM
TLA=Leyton is offline   Reply With Quote