View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 06:12 AM
Seersha
Obsessed Fan

Another video: Pacey and Andie - Memorable Clips

I love the scene in The Dance:

Quote:
Pacey: Don't tell me you've never wanted to act out a fantasy. Even if just for a moment.

Andie: Yeah I was trying to act out a fantasy all night.

Pacey: Why do you like me?
(note: I love the way Josh asks this question... and makes you believe Pacey truly doesn't understand why Andie would like a guy like him)

Andie: What?

Pacey: Why do you like me? I'm a screw up, Andie. I'm thoughtless. I'm insecure. And for the life of me, I can not understand why I woman like you would bother to care about me.

Andie: God, I don't know, Pacey, because you're funny and you're kind and you don't judge people. You make me feel good about myself. I mean, you didn't run screaming from the house the other day when you met my crazy ol' mother. And you're smart. I mean, I don't know where you get this whole loser complex because you are so smart. And you spar better with me than anyone. And you're sharp, and you're witty, and you're brilliant. And this is more than you deserve right now.

Pacey: I know, I know. Andie, I know. I'm really, truly sorry. I am. I'm sorrier than I've been in a long time. The moment that I spent with Kristy, the moment that's going to make the whole night worth while, I was with the wrong person. I want to spend that moment with you.

Andie: Well, we're certainly having one now, aren't we?

Pacey: Would you please dance with me Miss McPhee?

Andie: I'd love to.

Pacey: Sharp, witty, and brilliant, huh? Anything you care to add to that?

Andie: If you think I find this charming, Pacey, you're majorly deluded.

Pacey: Of course not, how could you? I'm a witless boar.

Andie: Oafish clod.

Pacey: Major cat. Kiss me?

Andie: Thought you'd never ask.