View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 08:30 PM
BehrItAll
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainydreams (View Post)
Awww!!!! How sweet of you to dedicate the thread title to little old me and my future hubby. I feel special.

Thanks. Sadly, due to said nuptials, I will probably be MIA around here starting next week. We're not doing the honeymoon right away, though, so I won't be gone for too long thereafter.
Congratulations
I am excited to hear/read about it
When/where will be the honeymoon?

Quote:
I was thinking of Jacob (who went from best friend to "let's maul her". Um, what?) and Charlie (the clueless father who sees his daughter engaged to the guy who left her in such a horrible emotional state and said "I'll let your mother deal with it" even though the mother is a flake?)
That was OOC. And just sloppy, lazy writing. What she did was for Breaking Dawn she went back to her first Twilight sequel, Forever Dawn, which existed before there was a New Moon and an Eclipse novel. There are very little differences between the two Dawn's.
So, in Forever Dawn Edward never left. No huge reason for Charlie to be upset about the marriage. But then when she wrote NM and Eclipse and those became canon, she should not have gone back to reuse FD details, cause that became irrelevant.

Make sense?