View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Belden
Passionate Fan

From the FF LOST board, fan pictures thread. Has everyone already seen it? There is a photo of Josh as well.

Quote:
Josh is the one we got more time with,we menaged to get close to him during a break,he was there all wet ,full of sand and looking all gorgeous. We call him out to make an autograph and he looks around says "quickly"...it's not like they have so much time to waste with fans on set,they are working. Then I say "you have time for a pic?" he was like "suuure" so I give the camera to my friend and he goes "you're italian..sei italiana?" I'm like OMFG *_*
I knew he lived in Italy for awhile some years ago but hell,that was so unexpected! he amazed me,lol. Josh talking to me in italian was a little too much to handle. So I say "yep" and he says "di dove?" (from where?) and I say Verona and he's all "Veroooona" with that accent of his We take the pic but I have such a funny face dudesss,so I'm like "no way!" "Josh can we take another one? I came out horribly.." and he goes: "giiirl,are you worrying about how YOU come out?look at me,I'm a mess!" bwhaha,oh...PLEASE... like he didn't look friggin gorgeous,as always! so we take another one (this after I jumped on the log that was right next to him to get in pose and,of course, fallen down and he was all " caaareful" XD ) and then I tell him he speaks a good italian and he's all "nha,I haven't spoken it in.. quindici anni (15 years)" ahah. Then he keeps babbling about how messed up he is and I let out a "you are amazing" and ciao! and he's like "ciaaaaaaaaao" and then he goes back on set. Really,such a sweetheart!