View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:16 AM
playgroundDiaries
Elite Fan

Quote:
Once i thought that she is just a rebel with out a cause person, just like Dylan
Oh, but I thought he had tons of causes. I didn't consider her too rebellious really, just vindictive if you cross her. Bit of a love for mischief.

Quote:
tough persons, strigt and very very stubborn. It seems that she made a lot of mistakes, but it is just because she is so different from anothers. She is taking life in all its aspects as a buttlefield, so this is the only way she knew how to act, the only way how she could act.
This makes sense with how you describe the mentality of a professional athlete. I just wish the show emphasized these roots a little more, then. I don't know. Is that fair to say? She did train and collapse in the skating rink, coached the little boy, tried to get gigs/talked of industry people, but ... oh, you know what it is? Not a lot of the other characters seemed to apply this context. David and Dylan were the only ones trying to understand her. Maybe Matt.

Quote:
rember when she came to a garage with beer tj thank him and he told her about this is not the only way how to get a guy attention?
Yes. I wish I could watch it again right now to know I'm discussing it right, but he was very keen on the fact that she wanted to hook up. He could sense a certain neediness. And with the self-impression he had at the time, it was like he thought it was part of a bad habit of hers and he could easily become part of it.