View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Shaherezada
Extreme Fan

Well, thank you for your greeting and for remembering me)))
I will try to be on here to meet Maria and you. It is 8.50 p.m in Moscow right now, but i have spring insomnia so may be we'll got a chance to chat and have a proper discussion.firs about Vanessa.I really adore and respect her, i can admit that i have"stolen" her haircut anmd style)))) She is amazing woman and gorgeous one. And a lot of what we like in Gina is huge thanks to Vanessa.
About Gina and her acttions. Once i thought that she is just a rebel with out a cause person, just like Dylan. But then i remebered that she was a prof. sportist in the past (which i was forgotten cause i was very busy to try to understand Dylans feelings for her). And you know what there is no way to say that she is EX spottist, cause this people never became EX in their attityudes and reaction. We are kind of tough persons, strigt and very very stubborn. It seems that she made a lot of mistakes, but it is just because she is so different from anothers. She is taking life in all its aspects as a buttlefield, so this is the only way she knew how to act, the only way how she could act. In every thing....in relationships, in work, in feelings

I guess Dylan did understand her,rember when she came to a garage with beer tj thank him and he told her about this is not the only way how to get a guy attention???
Shaherezada is offline   Reply With Quote