View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:57 AM
'Tos
Master Fan

Heh, you're definitely not alone on Colin. In fact, I might be alone on liking him to the extent I do still. Heh, no, not quite. But still, polarizing indeed.

Amy does get better after her outbursts in this one, I agree. A lot darker and sadder, too, though. Bangs of Sadness and all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal heart
anywho, yes, bright and harold's relationship is such a plus in season two! i seriously forgot how much focus they threw on the abbotts this season. and the bright/ephram friendship is another fantastic thing that happens in two too.
I know! It's a big Abbott break out season, isn't it?! Harold does so much and deals with so much between dealing with Amy, his family and Andy. Rose steps up just as much as Bright does as a full, complete character. Bright, yup. And Amy, obviously. It's huge. The Browns have a lot of stuff too, but I think the Abbott stories are stronger and more engrossing overall throughout the season.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood