View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 07:28 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal heart (View Post)
this ep, wow, ok. amy is grating on my every last nerve right now. i thought after season one she couldn't possibly get anymore selfish, but low and behold! what's worse is how gag worthy all the colin love is too. srsly, as if home wasn't completely devoid of the way they built up his attitude, but in this ep it's as if the whole town lost some saint. i couldn't even not eye roll at andy's speech because colin was not this ace patient who had such a wonderful spirit as andy claimed. nope.

the only scene that i even remotely liked was bright/harold tying the tie and harold telling bright that amy acting like a little brat wasn't proof that she loved colin more. good writing/acting on both ends!
Another rewatcher!

Heh, yeah, Colin was pretty polarizing last season, and Amy is definitely just as polarizing time time around.

We really start seeing Bright and Harold's relationship grow too, so that scene is wonderful.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood