View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:18 AM
menz815
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersha (View Post)
Yep.

We still don't know if they actually went on their little 'date', do we?

Either Olivia excused herself hastily, which would have seemed weird, or they went out and she was uncomfortable the whole time, which would also have been weird.

So, from Peter's perspective, he's probably already sensing a shift in her, and that will probably be the vibe in the next episode going forward.

I agree that Peter is probably just trying to ease things up between them to get them back to a place of Olivia comfortable around him. The last thing he would want is for Olivia to be acting so weird around him all the time, especially if he thinks it may be that she's worried about where their relationship is going.

I mean, he is the one who initiated the almost kiss and he was so giddy about their date, I can't see him suddenly changing his mind. So he's doing what he thinks is what he should do to make Olivia more comfortable around him again, but not necessarily what he really wants himself.
THIS. that's exactly what I was thinking. and I hope they tell us in their little convo exactly what happened after he went to get his jacket because it will bug me if we never find out if they went on the date anyways. I'm hoping despite everything that he kisses her anyway. at least before she has the guts to tell him who he really is.

and the whole theory with Peter being an empath is what I was thinking as well, but I think there is more to why he is important as well.
is make you lonely and corrupt?