View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 08:31 AM
mariem201
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt (View Post)
I just heard about that show the other day Marie I'll take a look at it.
It actually ended here about 2 years ago and 3 years ago in Australia, but I know they are airing reruns on the One channel (and probably Vision TV also). And you can basically find all the episodes on Youtube.

They are all there.

It was a super amazing show the first five years. Not only did they have my second favorite couple of all time, Nick and Tess (the hot guy in my avvie), but they had really great characters, multi-facetted and all. Claire and Tess and Alex and Nick had probably the most fascinating sibling relationships I have ever seen on TV. Oh and the guys were hot, the accents were adorable and the outdoor shots were just about gorgeous. It was very funny too.

The show did lose a bit of its sparks the last two seasons, 7 and 8, but it was still good and they managed to find new characters that were actually likable without shoving them in our faces too fast (Shonda should take note!).

If you ever see it, tell me what you think.

Cindy, if you ever get the chance, you should check it out too.

I just can't say enough about this show.