View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:39 PM
LPhhrdcLover
Extreme Fan

hmm this makes me think maybe Serena pretends she forgets its his b-day in order to make the surprise better-but of course that allows for Jenny to slip in time at first. I wonder if all those mess-ups Dorota was talking about were caused by Jenny. It'll be nice to see Serena beat out all the traps J tries to lay for the party. Maybe that's why J actually kisses him, because she's especially upset she wasn't able to ruin S's plans and she still looked good in Nate's eyes.

Oh and considering Jenny is probably invited to the surprise party she's being really awful to let Nate feel like S wasn't having any thoughts of plans for his b-day. This episode is probably going to make me very upset with her once again, when lately I just hadn't cared enough.
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
LPhhrdcLover is offline   Reply With Quote