View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:41 AM
mariem201
Master Fan

Yes, MerDer needs more time, but not if it's going to be bad stories.

Izzie had a lot of screentime in season 5, but most of her stories were really bad. Leave it to this show to turn brain tumor into a joke with masturbating and ghost sex.

Only Katie's talent saved the story from complete ruin.

It still annoys me that they knew there was a good chance Izzie's last episode might be her last and they didn't script a proper goodbye.

The scenes with Meredith and her were heartbreaking and so not the real Izzie. They only screwed AI, they screwed Meredith and Izzie's bond too.

All the shows go downhill when the main characters leave, but you can still make sure to give them a good ending that will leave their fans feeling at least part satisfied, not completely screwed over.

On Mcleod daughters, they lost all their original characters and all of them, even the secondary ones, even the guest stars, got real endings that allowed the actors who were leaving to shine.

BTW, did you ever see that show Ashley? The whole 8 seasons aired here in Canada.

I think they are reairing it in the States too on Soapnet, according to what Gwen or Cindy said, I don't remember.

Last edited by mariem201; 03-30-2010 at 10:47 AM