View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 04:34 PM
COOLCAT200
Extreme Fan

One of the saddest episodes of series because this is the one Andie left the show. I loved Andie and I think it's a damn shame professional writers could not come up with better storylines for her causing her to be written out. I knew after Joey found out about the person who knows you best it was gonna be Dawson. Even Gretchen knew. I can totally understand Dawson's hesitation to do it after all that happened but I did notice Joey looked disappointed when he came back saying he was not the right person anymore. I loved seeing Pacey/Andie hanging out. Since this was her last episode I liked seeing it even though it was just friendship. Once again I enjoyed Dawson's scenes with Mr. Brooks and for the first time I sensed a sadness to him when he talks about his brothers.

I thought Drue was slime not noble when he turned Jen in. Poor Jen had a lot coming down on her and I did not like how Jack was being so mean to her especially when she showed up at his door. I thought Andies dad was being supportive with his idea for her and I like how far he came since season 2. Andie speech at the end is just so sad and made me tear up. I love how she tells D,J,P how lucky they are to have friends they have known their whole life and telling Jack to stop being angry at Jen. I like at the end Dawson told Joey he never doubted how well he knew her and would like to do it for her. Andie/Pacey scene was nice telling him that he gave her the strength she has. I thought it was a nice thing that Andie put Pacey's arm around Dawson and I love that picture of the whole group. Good-bye Andie you were severely missed the rest of the series. Also this EP was dedicated to the late David Dukes and I dedicate this review to him as well.