View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 06:39 AM
welshgirlyUK
Supreme Fan

That is a hugely embarrassing mistake for Virgin to have made. They are so unbelievably underprepared.

This was a hell of an exciting race, and I’m so pleased for Jenson. I thought Kubica had an incredible race, he did great. I was also really pleased with the driving of Lewis but I just can’t understand why McLaren pulled him in, there was no need for it. I understand his frustration with the team right now; it was such a stupid call. But Jenson, hell of a call by him to change his tyres so early on. He took a huge gamble and it really paid off. Alonso did well to clamber up into the race so quickly after that first mistake on turn 1 cost him so dearly but I can’t blame Massa for not letting him past. I’m so happy for Massa to come back from such a serious injury and get 2 podium finishes straight off.

Mark, wow. He just makes far too many mistakes like that for my liking. He’s not a new young rookie driver; he has no excuse for pulling these stunts. I don't know if it's him or his team (thinking of some of the dangerous things they pulled in the pit's last year by releasing him into oncoming traffic) or a combination of both. There's being a fighter and then there's just being plain stupid. And poor Vettel, that’s twice now he’s got the lead and lost it because of a car failure. He must be so frustrated.