14. Miranda
15. IcePrinCessx3
16. Peyton_Scott
17. HeartOfTheOcean1912
18. Leo_Lover
19. HeavenlyRose

Reasons

1. Because Kate & Leo's acting was phenomenal
2. Because we knew despite everything they loved each other.
3. Because he was the most interesting person she ever met.
4. Because their kids were adorable.
5. Because you felt their pain even if it was selfish.
6. Because their sex scene made us

7. Because their fight/argument scenes sent chills up our spines, it was so good.

Art made by Miranda

Art made by Miranda

Quotes

April Wheeler
Tell me the truth, Frank, remember that? We used to live by it. And you know what's so good about the truth? Everyone knows what it is however long they've lived without it. No one forgets the truth, Frank, they just get better at lying.

I wanted IN. I just wanted us to live again. For years I thought we've shared this secret that we would be wonderful in the world. I don't know exactly how, but just the possibility kept me hoping. How pathetic is that? So stupid. To put all your hopes in a promise that was never made. Frank knows what he wants, he found his place, he's just fine. Married, two kids, it should be enough. It is for him. And he's right; we were never special or destined for anything at all.

It takes backbone to lead the life you want, Frank.

Look at us. We're just like everyone else. We've bought into the same, ridiculous delusion.

Frank Wheeler: Well I support you, don't I? I work ten hours a day at a job I can't stand!
April Wheeler: You don't have to!
Frank Wheeler: But I have the backbone not to run away from my responsibilities!

April Wheeler: Don't you see? That's the whole idea! You'll be able to do what you should have been aloud to do seven years ago, you'll have the time.
For the first time in your life, you'll have the time to find out what it is you actually want to do.
And when you figure it out, you'll have the time and the freedom, to start doing.

Frank Wheeler: This doesn't seem very realistic.
April Wheeler: No, Frank. This is what's unrealistic. It's unrealistic for a man with a fine mind to go on working year after year at a job he can't stand.
Coming home to a place he can't stand, to a wife who's equally unable to stand the same things.
And you know what the worst part of it is? Our whole existence here is based on this great premise that we're special.
They we're superior to the whole thing. But we're not.
We're just like everyone else! We bought into the same, ridiculous delusion.
That we have to resign from life and settle down the moment we have children. And we've been punishing each other for it.

Frank Wheeler
I want to feel things. Really feel them.

Knowing what you've got, knowing what you need, knowing what you can do without - That's inventory control.

Animation made by Val

Past Threads
http://www.fanforum.com/f319/revolut...1/index20.html

Last edited by HeartOfTheOcean1912; 07-21-2012 at 09:39 AM