View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:47 PM
neel luvs tony
Elite Fan

Bringing this over from the last thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrasolo (View Post)
Hi, my name is Terrasolo and I'm the new guy. Been a fan ever since season one was on air. Caught the Pilot on Christmas eve as a rerun and was hooked ever since. Been looking for an active place to chat about the x-files ever since another forum I was one restructured themselves to the point of desertion. Looking forward to some interesting X-Files conversations here.

Now for the questionnaire:
Name: Brian Terranova
Location: Originally Philadelphia pa, but these days Wilmington, DE
Fave Movie:I think Snatch is still the winner here. Although those X-files flicks...

Fave Tv Show: The X-Files and Doctor Who (new, Old and TVM)
Who is your favorite character: I'm a Mulder Fan. Love Scully too, perfect team, but I identify with Mulder.
What is your favorite season: Very tough, but I think i am partial to season 5, which is odd since Mulder's beliefs were in debate at the time, but it's got a lot of good ones there. I(f I had to choose.

What is your all time favorite episode: Can't choose. I love too many. So many Myth two parters and stand alone stories immediately pop into my head.

Anything Else: Hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrasolo (View Post)
Thanks for the assist.

It's funny that the guy populations is so low here lol, but then I did have trouble finding an active forum for the show. X-Files fans seem like they are there in droves but yet I can't find any near me. My one friend is in California and I was able to visit her earlier in the month which was great fun. Aside from having a great time hanging out with a friend we were able to chat about the show to no end. Debating theories and trying to make sense of the conspiracy and super solders etc. Which I think we did a great job with. She is a lucky fan though as she actually worked on the show as an extra in a few episodes. The one she can be seen in the best is "Rush".

No problem Brian

That's cool you have a friend you can visit and discuss the show

Quote:
I can honestly say that this show has made me some great friends though, which is really cool. Just wished we lived closer together so that any marathons could be more fun
Yeah I have met some really cool people on this board only think they all live on different continents

BTW if you want to start discussion or talk about a particular episode there are separate threads there.

The list of all the threads is on the first post of this thread FAQs thread & Board Index

Also if you have questions like the one about William's b-day (which I will go check out for you btw) you can post them on the FAQs thread instead of starting a new one

Last edited by neel luvs tony; 03-24-2010 at 10:52 PM