View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:34 AM
SPORTSUSA
Dedicated Fan

Hmm my guess is that was solely Michelle's "emotional manipulation" because no one could guide strong Alex unless her name was Michelle so I think all the credit goes to Mitch.

Michelle & Alex, terrific thoughts. You guys are a great combo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Though I think we can all agree Julia was a wonderful mother, I still think she was a very strong women, and therefore not the mother hen type (not sure about the word here, but I hope you get my point). You could tell she loved their kids and they loved her, but that she had lots of authority too. And no matter what, she had to be able to handle Andy so that shows strength of character too. It almost could be perceived as blunt/coldness.
I would think she was an earth sign, definitely not fire.
You described an Earth signed woman perfectly. The love is there in buckets but there is also a sense of strength beyond comprehension. Very Earthy. I am convinced, Julia is an Earth sign. I agree with you guys. It was my first impression for sure which is why I posted what I did last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
I think she was also very down to earth, practical, efficient. Look at how she handles the Stephanie situation, getting the info, going to the restaurant with Ephram. You could tell she handled so much in the house too, and was very organized. She was smart, strong, independant.

those are my thoughts. I let the experts think about which sign fits.
More clues to her being an Earth sign. She handled that situation with Ephram with ease, in an Earthy, systematic manner. Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
Lets be frank, someone who could handle at the time very arrogant Andy deserves an award. LOL.
Absolutely! Andy was at his Fire sign dictating arrogant best during this time period and Julia never flinched. She pulled away from him but never did she go passive. Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
Granted, they ended up having marital problems but overall before this she held the family together and never once did she stop being a terrific mother to Ephram and Delia at any time.
That's right and if you look at Earth sign parents, mothers in particular, they are completely outstanding at being there for their children, taking care of ALL of their needs effortlessly, in a smooth manner, and they have much love for them at the same time. Ephram and Delia felt a sense of comfort and that is another Earth sign quality. You feel a loyalty and that is your trademark, Michelle, and I'm sure Alex agrees, hee. You feel like you are being taken care of by an Earth sign, namely a Capricorn, because they are so loyal and dedicated to you. Not in a weak passive way, they just are "all in" and you feel that and know it.

I really think Julia is a Capricorn. I am convinced. Even over Virgo because Virgos are much too serious sometimes. They get uptight even if they are strong. They aren't able to DO IT ALL like the Capricorn. Not so much even if Caps and Virgos are very alike. The Capricorn IS the strongest sign in the Zodiac. I think this fits Julia perfectly. We didn't get to see Julia's Capricorn wit since she wasn't on the screen enough but I would say how she helped Ephram with Gwen Stefani, hee, in season 1 is pretty Capricorn with the wit and loyalty, being so helpful and caring.

I am with Michelle & Alex that Julia is an Earth sign and I will even go a step further and say my vote is Julia is a Capricorn.
SPORTSUSA is offline   Reply With Quote