View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:24 PM
mariem201
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt (View Post)
I just want her the hell away from that sinking ship

Izzie hasn't been the same since S4 so it doesn't bother me that she went out an ungrateful bitch
Well it does me because I wanted a chance to say goodbye and I so desperately wanted an Izzie visiting George's grave scene.

She could have told him she will always miss him and carry him in his heart.

oh if they had only left George presumed dead, maybe in Afghanistan, with no positive ID on the body, he could have come back from the dead and whisked her away a la Nick and Tess (same situation, with the two actors leaving a few months apart).

They are messing it up like on Traders. Not sure if you watched but they killed this character on it because the actress was leaving and a few months after, the guy who played her boyfriend quit and they killed him too. I remember thinking i was such a waste as they could have had leave her alive and have him reunite with her.

Shows are too trigger-happy.

What bugs me the most is Izzie left all broken up about Alex, ALEX, ugh! aND THEY TRIED TO MAKE US BUY HE WAS her true love, not George or even Denny, Alex. In what galaxy?