View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Subject
Banned

It's a little hard to believe that they all got their story together before the police showed up. After everything...they had the mind to think like that. Jack must have been the one to bring it up. Like Marcus said, he's the kind of guy who steps up. I'm glad that they all choose to follow with the story. Marcus would have had his life ruined with this. Not just because of the drunk driving, I hate to say this but race would have played into it. Marcus, a young black male driving drunk, caused the death of Missy, a sweet..young Reverand's daughter white girl. The media would have ate that up not to mention a jury IMO.

It was sad for Bobby to lose his only real friend. Even if Warren didn't stick by him all that much. They were a team, now that he is gone and we knwo that they don't really keep in touch.. I wonder who will fill the void.

That's about all I'm able to get out right now....

Next week is the season finale. From the preview, Jack and Courtney will be back at least for a moment. Meeting their father... wow, big thing. I remember the first time I met my father...