View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 07:05 PM
deathofacat
Master Fan

OHIMIGOD!

Grace - Awesome! She may have been the only one who disagreed with Jack covering for Marcus, but she was such a loving Mommy. And when she was trying to mediate between Warren and Bobby....
Peter - Finally! Some Peter! He was so quiet throughout the whole thing, and so shaken up. The scene in Grace's office was pretty wow. He looked so......lost. Poor guy. And when Courtney finally collapsed on him, crying, he looked so concerned......see? He IS a good daddy! And siding with Jack.......interesting.
Jack/Court/Marcus - So sad. They were all broken and shaken. Really good acting. Jessica surprised me.
Bobby/Warren - OMIGOD! Future Warren! Harry Groener! From Buffy! *fangirls* The storyline was sad (I DON'T WANT WARREN TO GO) but it made for a so-so future plot.
Jack/Grace - The scene with everyone debating where they yelled about secrets.... He was SO talking about his dad! Wonder if anyone else caught on......
Rev. Belknap - THE DICK! How could he do that?!?!?! I'm happy his wife left him! And, oh, great idea for future plots....

Next week - GRACE'S CURLS ARE BACK! And Juan Roberto..... And.....J/C.