View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Forever Eden
Loyal Fan

Oh this ep was sad not as sad as last week ofcourse but still it was sad. I actually felt sorry for Missy's Dad his eulogy to Missy was beyond horrible but still you could tell he was grieving and trying so hard to hide behind his faith. i wasn't surprised when his wife left him after what he said and alot of marriages don't survive losing a child.
I actually think in regards to marcus they did the right thing. It was an accident a horrible accident and it could have ended alot worse.
Warren leaving poor Bobby I'm glad they did meet again eventually (and I loved the actor playing him BTVS's Mayor Wilkens) so Warren did end up an accountant after all Grace was right about it being his destiny
I loved how the future commentary and the current story were so connected with the tape and everything and all of future Warrens lines "How scared I was of that goth chick he use to date." and "Girls should have been nicer to us."
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know. Once.