View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:25 PM
silver girl
Loyal Fan

The new sides are called 'The Trade-off'. There are only two.

It has to do with an Indian family- mother, daughter, son- and a federal investigation into faking IDs/identity theft.

One of the sides if for AUSA Belkin. He's looking into the faked IDs.

Scene 23- Alicia is in the family's apt. AUSA Belkin is there. There are some IDs all with the son's face on them. Belkin wants to know how his pic got on them. Anil (son) says he doesn't know. Alicia goes to the mother who is preparing tea in the kitchen. Mother asks how Alicia is, says she heard about last night and apologizes. Alicia says they're fine and she's sorry about the complaints. Asks what's going on. Mother says the officers just have a few questions for Anil about his work. Alicia says this isn't about last night? Mother says no that's just how they got his name. Alicia goes back to Anil. Belkin asks if he wants to get in trouble, Anil says no. Belkin asks then why isn't he answering honestly. Anil says he is, Alicia asks what this is about. Cops look at her, silence. Belkin says they're questioning him. Alicia- regarding? Belkin says a situation. Alicia asks what kind of situation. Belkin says one Anil seemed all too happy to help them with. Alicia tells Anil he doesn't have to answer their questions. Belkin says this has nothing to with her. During last night's event they ran Anil's license and realized he could help them in a federal investigation. Alicia says he appears to be more victim than criminal. Belkin says then let him answer the questions. Alicia looks around and says mother should invite them all to leave.

29- part of an Alicia/Kalinda scene. Alicia says no thanks. Kalinda says it's billable hours. Her contest is coming to an end and Cary has his eyes on the prize. Billable hours. Alicia says thanks but she's fine.

There's more but I have to go to work (late!). I'll finish when I get back.