View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:06 AM
goodnightboy
Master Fan

Well it seems like Stefan aren't in the final grid as the FIA have released their entry list and neither Stefan nor USF1 are in it. I have to say, USF1 - bit of a fiasco wasn't it?

Also: Campos (now renamed Hispania Racing, possibly the worst team name in the world) have unveiled the car as well as their new driver, which would be Karan Chandok (cue cheers from Bernie Ecclestone).

What do you guys make of the new season? Excited? I'm glad to get back to the racing, although the off season hasn't been so bad because I've been off F1 a bit. But I may go to the Singapore GP this year, so it may not be a good race, but I can't wait. There's nothing quite like being there is it? (I'd assume; this will be my first race ever). I did read this article from TIME though and it got me thinking. It's an old horse to beat, but it does still boggle the mind - how on earth is my government paying up to $45 million per year for a race, making a loss every time, and considering it good value? (Rhetorical question - the publicity, as my sister says, is "priceless", but the loss is money, still. I almost feel bad for supporting this race.)