View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:04 PM
deep within me
Fan Forum Star

I understand that Liz is blaming herself and all the crap, but what bugs me is that why is she treating Nikolas crap when she was the one who also wanted to sleep with him as much as he did. That's what bugs me because from what I was getting the vibe, she was trying to push him away so that she would look "good" in Lucky's eyes. Every time Lucky is around, she would get smiley and tries to be normal and hugs him, etc. It was all because she tried so hard to push Nikolas away so that she would be good in his eyes. That's what I was getting the impression from.

And yes, she did realize that she has lost everything, Lucky, dreams, etc. That's true but treating Nikolas is not a way to get Lucky back at all. It's all about trust, love, and honesty that she failed all of them when she was with him, so if none of them matters, then there's no relationship for them at all.

I am so glad that Lucky was completely honest with her today because he couldn't lead her on like that so he had to break the news to her and I am glad about that because that means Liz can't think all about, "I will get Lucky back when I get out of here. I will be good girl. I will get rid of Nikolas and I will fix it with Lucky, etc..." as if it was that easy to fix. But Lucky made it clear for her that what they have right now is far from repairment, it's damage that's been done.

I can't believe women today who would put up hands in air to protect Sonny. Don't get me started on that. .sigh.