View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Crystaline
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that, o'connell! I'll give it a watch a little later.

eta: Brazilian article on Josh, but there's nothing new in it. Thanks to Helena for the find. Translation courtesy of google.

ENTREVISTA COM JOSH HOLLOWAY | AXN NotÃ*cias | Brasil AXN
Quote:
Josh Holloway who plays James "Sawyer" Ford on Lost, talked about the series and his character.

Actor warns that his character is very complex, but that does not mean he is bad, without seeing the circumstances that led him to commit certain actions. It also explains that the island did experience its own existence and that his time in this mysterious place has been an inner journey for him.

Sawyer was featured in last place in the other characters in the series and Josh laughed when asked to choose the name that he liked best: "I like all. I would love to say are my own, but the one I made up was "Sweet Cheeks". As 'Freckles', as I call Kate. At first I did not like, but I said many times that I feel that it grew inside me. "

Holloway makes the same questions that fans know and ensure that as much as the fans. "My biggest question is where we are and what place is this we? 're Alive? We dead? "Said the actor.

Besides the mystery, this heartthrob claims that Lost has become an international success thanks to the diversity of cultures and languages that exist in the series, a formula that is not seen often.

Finally, Josh describes his experience in Lost saying: "It's been a journey, a very strange trip. One of the most difficult and rewarding artistic experiences I've experienced, so I'm grateful for that, besides being very entertaining. "

Do not miss new episodes of the sixth and final season of Lost, every Tuesday at 21h on AXN.

Last edited by Crystaline; 03-02-2010 at 12:00 AM