View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 04:27 PM
Shaolin
Addicted Fan

What do you see/hope Denver does? The only players I recognized and that are signed for next year (other than the ones I already mentioned) were:

C/F: Marcus Camby
SF: Nikoloz Tskitishvili (how the hell do you say that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
PF: Nene Hilario
SF: Rodney White

Ideally, Denver would go after some guards. Arenas and Maggette would be perfect. Man, at second glance, Denver could have a real nice team with the right acquisitions.

Denver only has about $17 million in contracts for next year. Compare this to the Blazers and the Knicks who have over $80 million in contracts for next year. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You'd think with $80 million the Knicks would at least make the playoffs.

BTW, it's been reported that Jason Kidd has narrowed down his choices to four teams:

Quote:
Kidd has said before he would like to play with Tim Duncan, and the Spurs are one of the few teams with enough salary-cap room to give him a maximum six-year contract worth about $90 million. ESPN's Jim Gray said Kidd told him Thursday he has four teams he is considering signing with — New Jersey, the Spurs, Dallas and Denver — and that he plans to visit San Antonio on July 6.
Imagine this Denver lineup:

PG: Kidd
SG: Maggette
SF: Anthony
PF: Hilario
C: Camby

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just love the off-season! There's so many scenarios that could go down.